By Kai Borre,Dennis M. Akos,Nicolaj Bertelsen,Peter Rinder,Søren Holdt Jensen
Satellite navigation receivers are used to obtain, approach, and decode space-based navigation signs, similar to these supplied via the GPS constellation of satellites. there's an expanding desire for a unified open platform that may permit better receiver improvement and layout, in addition to most economical trying out techniques for varied functions. This ebook and better half DVD supply hands-on exploration of recent applied sciences during this swiftly starting to be field.
One of the original gains of the paintings is the interactive process used, giving readers the power to build their very own international Navigation satellite tv for pc platforms (GNSS) receivers. to build this kind of reconfigurable receiver with a variety of purposes, the authors talk about receiver structure in response to software-defined radio (SDR) options. The presentation unfolds in a scientific, simple variety and is going from the fundamentals to state-of-the-art research.
Additional gains and issues include:
* Presentation of simple sign constructions utilized in GPS and Galileo, the ecu satellite tv for pc navigation system
* layout and implementation of a GPS sign generator
* Presentation and research of other tools of sign acquisition—serial seek; parallel-frequency house seek; and parallel-code part search—as good as code/carrier monitoring and navigation info decoding
* an entire GPS software program receiver carried out utilizing MATLAB code in addition to GPS and GIOVE-A sign records—available at the significant other cross-platform DVD—allowing readers to alter a number of parameters and instantly see their effects
* MATLAB-based exercises
* Bibliography of contemporary effects and entire index
The e-book is geared toward utilized mathematicians, electric engineers, geodesists, and graduate scholars. it can be used as a textbook in a variety of GPS expertise and sign processing classes, or as a self-study reference for someone operating with satellite tv for pc navigation receivers.
Read or Download A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) PDF
Similar mathematical analysis books
Technology and engineering scholars rely seriously on innovations of mathematical modeling. In an age the place nearly every little thing is completed on a working laptop or computer, writer Clive Dym believes that scholars have to comprehend and "own" the underlying arithmetic that desktops are doing on their behalf. His objective for ideas of Mathematical Modeling, moment variation, is to interact the coed reader in constructing a foundational figuring out of the topic that might serve them good into their careers.
Our wisdom of items of advanced and power research has been superior lately via principles and structures of theoretical and mathematical physics, similar to quantum box thought, nonlinear hydrodynamics, fabric technology. those are a number of the topics of this refereed choice of papers, which grew out of the 1st convention of the eu technology origin Networking Programme 'Harmonic and intricate research and purposes' held in Norway 2007.
Dieses unterhaltsame Lehrbuch wendet sich an alle, die in der Ausbildung und in ihrer beruflichen Praxis mit Fouriertransformationen zu tun haben. Das Buch behandelt sowohl Fourierreihen als auch kontinuierliche und diskrete Fouriertransformationen. Außerdem werden Fensterfunktionen ausführlich diskutiert.
Precalculus: Graphical, Numerical, Algebraic, worldwide version
- Nature Of Mathematics Ilphil28 (International Library of Philosophy)
- Approximation Theory XIV: San Antonio 2013 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- Padé Approximants: 59 (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- Dynamic Modeling, Empirical Macroeconomics, and Finance: Essays in Honor of Willi Semmler
- Metrics on the Phase Space and Non-Selfadjoint Pseudo-Differential Operators: 3
Additional resources for A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis)
A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) by Kai Borre,Dennis M. Akos,Nicolaj Bertelsen,Peter Rinder,Søren Holdt Jensen