By Donald L. Sparks
Read Online or Download Advances in Agronomy: 74 PDF
Similar botany books
Microirrigation has develop into the quickest starting to be section of the irrigation around the world and has the aptitude to extend the standard of nutrition offer via more desirable water fertilizer potency. This publication is intended to replace the textual content "Trickle Irrigation, layout, Operation and Management". this article bargains the most up-tp-date realizing of the administration standards had to receive greatest water and fertilization potency.
The last decade because the ebook of the 3rd variation of this quantity has been an period of serious growth in biology regularly and the plant sciences particularly. this can be very true with the developments as a result of the sequencing of entire genomes of version organisms and the advance of "omics" strategies.
Made out of 3 sections, this covers the nutrient dynamics and productiveness of worldwide agroecosystems. It specializes in the most important facets that make up agroecosystems, akin to soils, weather, plants, nutrient dynamics, and productiveness. It introduces agroeocsystems and describes worldwide soil varieties that help large crop belts, then offers with the foundations that force crop progress, nutrient dynamics and ecosystematic features inside any agroecosystem.
The definitive monograph on those interesting aquatic carnivorous crops. all the 214 species defined is beautifully illustrated with a full-page line drawing.
- Preliminary List of the Leguminosae in Northeastern Brazil (Repatriation of Kew Herbarium Data for the Flora of Northeas)
- Integrated Management and Biocontrol of Vegetable and Grain Crops Nematodes: 2 (Integrated Management of Plant Pests and Diseases)
- Quorum Sensing vs Quorum Quenching: A Battle with No End in Sight
- Methods for Analysis of Carbohydrate Metabolism in Photosynthetic Organisms: Plants, Green Algae and Cyanobacteria
- Plant Systematics
- Handbook of Bioenergy Crop Plants
Extra resources for Advances in Agronomy: 74
Advances in Agronomy: 74 by Donald L. Sparks