By Bernhard A. Huber,Bradley J. Sinclair,Karl-Heinz Lampe
Read or Download African Biodiversity: Molecules, Organisms, Ecosystems PDF
Best ecology books
Non-stop Emission tracking, moment version is the main complete resource of data at the most up-to-date technical and regulatory matters which are affecting the layout, program, and certification of CEM platforms. It presents a radical dialogue of CEM structures, how they paintings, their merits and downsides, and the regulatory necessities that govern their operation.
Contemporary many years have witnessed robust declines in fish shares worldwide, amid starting to be matters concerning the effect of fisheries on marine and freshwater biodiversity. Fisheries biologists and bosses are for this reason more and more asking approximately facets of ecology, behaviour, evolution and biodiversity that have been ordinarily studied by way of humans operating in very separate fields.
This booklet highlights methodological techniques for the economics of sustainable improvement and brings jointly contemporary empirical paintings performed in India, particularly through Dr. Surender Kumar and Dr. Shunsuke Managi. numerous chapters during this ebook use Indian facts to teach the very large applicability of methodologies within the conception of creation for facing many empirical problems with environmentally sustainable improvement in a constructing state.
Untouched when you consider that 1953, the Korean DMZ (Demilitarized sector) has reworked itself into one of many few ecologically pristine zones and an important habitat for endangered species. usually brought up as a possible "peace park", it will probably someday be a standard flooring for reconciliation and harmony. A wealth of information and data has been produced over the years, documenting major points of the DMZ and its implications for human and ecological safety, either in Korea and around the globe.
- Equidosimetry: Ecological Standardization and Equidosimetry for Radioecology and Environmental Ecology (Nato Security through Science Series C:)
- Biodiversity and Conservation of the Yucatán Peninsula
- Social Recognition in Invertebrates: The Knowns and the Unknowns
- The Arid Lands: History, Power, Knowledge (History for a Sustainable Future)
- The Exploitation of Mammal Populations
- Deep-Water Fisheries of the North Atlantic Oceanic Slope: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop, Hull, United Kingdom, March 1-4, 1994 (Nato Science Series E:)
Extra info for African Biodiversity: Molecules, Organisms, Ecosystems
African Biodiversity: Molecules, Organisms, Ecosystems by Bernhard A. Huber,Bradley J. Sinclair,Karl-Heinz Lampe