By Gary C. White,Robert A. Garrott
- Presentation of software program courses for fixing particular problems
- Design of radio-tracking studies
- Mechanics of knowledge collection
- Estimation of place by way of triangulation
- Graphic presentation of animal migration, dispersal, constancy, and association
- Home diversity estimation, habitat usage, and estimation of survival charges and inhabitants size
Read Online or Download Analysis of Wildlife Radio-Tracking Data PDF
Similar ecology books
Non-stop Emission tracking, moment version is the main finished resource of knowledge at the most up-to-date technical and regulatory concerns which are affecting the layout, program, and certification of CEM structures. It presents a radical dialogue of CEM platforms, how they paintings, their merits and downsides, and the regulatory requisites that govern their operation.
Fresh many years have witnessed robust declines in fish shares around the world, amid becoming matters concerning the impression of fisheries on marine and freshwater biodiversity. Fisheries biologists and bosses are for this reason more and more asking approximately facets of ecology, behaviour, evolution and biodiversity that have been routinely studied via humans operating in very separate fields.
This publication highlights methodological methods for the economics of sustainable improvement and brings jointly contemporary empirical paintings performed in India, specifically through Dr. Surender Kumar and Dr. Shunsuke Managi. a variety of chapters during this publication use Indian info to teach the very large applicability of methodologies within the thought of creation for facing many empirical problems with environmentally sustainable improvement in a constructing state.
Untouched due to the fact that 1953, the Korean DMZ (Demilitarized sector) has remodeled itself into one of many few ecologically pristine zones and a necessary habitat for endangered species. frequently pointed out as a possible "peace park", it will probably in the future be a typical floor for reconciliation and harmony. A wealth of knowledge and data has been produced over the years, documenting major points of the DMZ and its implications for human and ecological safety, either in Korea and world wide.
- Principles and Standards for Measuring Primary Production (Long-Term Ecological Research Network Series)
- Wildlife Conservation in Farm Landscapes
- Risk Assessment with Time to Event Models (Environmental and Ecological Risk Assessment)
- Ecology and Design: Frameworks For Learning
- Biology of the Baltic Sea: Proceedings of the 17th BMB Symposium, 25–29 November 2001, Stockholm, Sweden (Developments in Hydrobiology)
- Armutsbekämpfung durch Umweltpolitik (Welt im Wandel) (German Edition)
Extra info for Analysis of Wildlife Radio-Tracking Data
Analysis of Wildlife Radio-Tracking Data by Gary C. White,Robert A. Garrott